What Is Paleo
Paleolithic diet or Paleo diet as it is fondly called refers to the diet that involves eating the way our ancestors did. So what exactly is it? The Paleo diet is commonly called the caveman diet, and it a diet based around easy primal recipes that require the consumption of food that was predominantly found in the Paleolithic era. The concept of Paleolithic diet was introduced in the year 1975 by Dr. Walter. L. Voegtlin who was a gastroenterologist.
What Are Some Paleo Food Options
The Paleo diet foods include fruits, nuts, vegetables and meat and it typically excludes food such as dairy, any type of processed food, sugar, legumes, salt, alcohol, coffee and processed oils. The general concept of the Paleolithic diet is not actually to make a conscious effort to avoid processed food; rather it is the opportunity to eat the classes of food that were consumed during the Neolithic era of revolution.
Paleo Diet Benefits
As you can imagine Paleo diets have many benefits that make it one of the best lifestyle diets and they are outlined below.
- The caveman diet provides the body with stronger and leaner muscles
- Easy primal recipes provide the body with enhanced energy to perform the various tasks of the day
- Lack of processed foods will help your skin to become smoother, clearer and cleaner
- The Paleo diet weight loss results are quite significant
- The immune system is proven to be stronger when you adhere to the simple paleo menu
- Unlike with other diets, there are no cravings and hunger when you follow the Paleo diet food list
- Your strength and libido levels naturally elevate when you stick to the Paleo diet rules
- When you stick to the flush diet you will also notice enhanced mental clarity
- Muscle recovery performance also increases when you stick to the clean eating
In recent years the Paleo diet has become quite a popular diet as a result of the fact that the benefits are truly amazing.
The Paleohacks Cookbook
The Paleo recipes that are included in the Paleohacks Cookbook have two main components and they are:
- The easy healthy paleo recipes included in this Paleohacks Cookbook provide the body with maximum nutrition. This is due to the fact that the food included in the Paleo diet are made from natural food which come strictly from plants and animals. The easy paleo recipes cookbook does not contain any processed additives. Natural foods is a major part of the recipes in this book which is why the nutrients it gives are abundant.
- The Paleo food options in this cookbook are designed to eliminate toxins away from the body. As a result of the fact that the quick and easy Paleo foods are not processed in anyway, there is little chance of harmful toxins entering the body through food intake. All of the Paleo diet items found in this cook book are free from additives and processed food, which invariably means that all of the foods are free from toxins. The body can therefore utilize its full potential to perform tasks rather than fighting off the harmful toxins.
Tell Me More About Paleohacks
The Paleohacks Cookbook does not contain boring mundane recipes. The reason why most diets today are hard to stick with is because of the complexity of their food preparation. Most of the time you get tired of eating and preparing the same set of meals everyday. Unlike other diet programs, the Paleo diet recipes in the Paleohacks Cookbook are very diverse and interesting yet simple to prepare, due to the fact that you eliminate all of the unnecessary additives. With everything from Paleo breakfast recipes, Paleo diet snack recipes, delicious Paleo dinner recipes and even vegetarian paleo diet recipes, you will not get bored of the food in this program. The cookbook also provides different takes to preparing the same type of dish, just to help you keep things interesting.
The Paleo Community
Combined with the cookbook, there is a very large and active community of people to help guide you on your journey. These individuals are available to provide support and encouragement to members embarking on their individual diet journeys.
The recipes in this cookbook are culled from many different celebrated and active Paleo experts. The compilation of recipes from these varied professionals helps to bring you the best rated paleo cookbooks.
The Paleohacks Cookbook is available in a variety of formats to suit any need. Your easy healthy Paleo recipes can be accessed from your computer, tablets or phones. The cookbook is also available in hardcopy print if you would prefer more of a traditional cookbook.
The directions given are very precise and straight forward, designed to be understood by the average teenager. In total there are more than 200 recipes in the Paleohacks Cookbook leaving you with plenty of room for innovation without compromising your quality of your food.
What You Won’t Find In The Paleohacks Recipes
- No additives included in the recipes
- You won’t find grains included in the recipes
- Starches are eliminated from the recipes
- There are no dairy or dairy products
- Lentils are forbidden
- Refined sugars are not part of the program
- No preservatives
- No processed foods
The Paleohacks Cookbook is a must-have for anyone that is looking to begin their Paleo journey! The Paleo journeymen can also benefit from this cookbook as it is equipped with a large number of recipes to keep you consistent and continually interested in staying on plan.
In my opinion the Paleohacks suite of products are the absolute best in the business! The completeness of the program, the diversity of the food selections and recipes as well as the step by step instructions contribute to make the Paleohacks Cookbook the premier Paleo diet cookbook available on the market today!
When I was initially considering reviewing this program for my readers, at first I thought, “Oh no, another Digital Product!” because honestly those sometimes scare me. The fact that I was able to order a hard copy of the Paleohacks Cookbook and place it right on my shelf with all of my other cookbooks sealed the deal for me. In summary, I must say that the cookbook did not disappoint. I get excited each Sunday night when I get to leaf through the book and meal plan for the week, new food selections are always exciting to me.
Need a challenge? Is it a challenge that keeps you motivated to press on and continue sticking to the plan? Well you are in luck the Paleo 30 Day Challenge might be just what you need to get started!
Note: Are looking to shed a couple of extra pounds? Have you recently taken a liking to Green Tea? If so, then you should certainly read my review of the Red Tea Detox. Before I had a chance to review this product, I had never heard of Red Tea. But I have to tell you my goodness the taste is much better than Green Tea. In addition to the taste the benefits are much greater than that of Green Tea. To Top it all off it doesn’t contain caffeine either!